Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Still here; not doing laundry

Yes. I'm still here. Though "here" has changed for a while. We are visiting Mom and Dad for a while which is why my title is "not doing laundry" unlike one of my previous titles. It's nice to be here where I have less responsibility. (Yes. Mom even does some of my laundry. I DO NOT ask her to just so you know. And I DO help out around here.) Our summers in Regina include swimming lessons, shopping and running errands so I am still busy.

I really have little to say. In fact, this fall, I may convert this blog, or create a new one to use as a parent-teacher communication tool because I will have little time to do anything other than school work or care for my own family. Jason didn't think that my suggestion to rate the student's behaviour on-line for all to see would go over well. Hmmm...

Jen, if you're reading this, it doesn't surprise me that you think the character "Dwight" is funny. In my head I can imagine the three of us driving down the highway, to or from Kindersley, laughing at Dwight's antics. I'd write LOL but I'm really getting tired of that acronym. In fact, I think I'll make my own up to replace it. I'll get back to you on this one.

I'll have to quit writing for now because I have nothing else to say that could possibly have any relevance to anyone.

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment